Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Motorcycle / MX

Old 11-03-2013, 06:21 PM
REBEL

Brightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Brightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default 06 CRF450R

Hate to but have to. I have an 06 CRF450R that I need to sell. It has about 115 hours on it and was serviced this spring by Recycled Cycles. Needs nothing, has a gob of aftermarket stuff and suspension setup by CM2 in Hayden for a 250lb rider. I have an old foot injury from a shotgun blast to my left instep in 87. It has been fine for many years but has broke open twice, both times from riding dirt. first time it healed up in a couple of weeks, this time it has been 2 months and wont heal. Need to make a change to ride something with footboards instead of pegs. I just got the bike last fall and rode it a little around the property then a full day ride around Council Id. when the wound broke open. I would like $3000.00 and have a gob of extras to go with it; rear wheel with sand tire, filters, plastics, Rekluse clutch(that was in it and I took out), radiator halves and guards, blah blah blah. Someone come get this thing and ride it like it was meant to be ridden, which I couldnt do on my best day. 208-871-0848 thanks, Monty.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Motorcycle / MX