Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > WATER SPORTS

Old 08-26-2013, 10:51 AM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
Default Summer with X

Realized this morning I have been slacking on posting water pictures....damn FB is so easy to load from the comfort of the crapper I have neglected BCR.

This is what it is all about. Good water, good friends and family on the dock taking turns on the rope.

Nothing special other than I found this shirt in Duluth MN a few years ago. Had to buy it, even if Sandpoint is over run with hippies.

Great sunset while out fishing one night with the wife and a kid. This is the back side of what Super B and I refer to as the "sandbar"

Kiddo using the headbuff. I had been keeping the bugs away but she thought it was silly and wanted to try it out.

Proud member of the BCR Chit Box Brain Trust!!!!
Old 08-26-2013, 10:56 AM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP

Mrs X has always wanted to try Stand Up Paddle Boarding. So we hit up a demo day while on vacation. Lucky for us nobody else showed up on a Wednesday so we got to take a couple out and tour around with the kids. This shot is Mrs X and our youngest riding while I paddle. I hate paddling canoes, etc but this was fun enough we will be buying one.

I was amazed at how easily the paddled and how stable the thing was. I shifted weight around on my feet and had the outside rail 3-4" under the water and still felt like it wasn't going to roll.

Same week we got the two oldest out behind the boat on something besides a tube. Just a homemade "surf" board of plywood and rope that some friends had. Worked awesome to get them used to being above the water.

Here is the oldest. She got pretty bored fast so she is ready for real skis!

Middle kid did just as well despite blue lips

Last edited by xrated; 08-26-2013 at 11:24 AM.
Old 08-26-2013, 10:58 AM
BCR's Souless Ginger

Few ski shots from that night as well. Water laid down perfect and the sunset added even more

Mrs X sums up the feeling

Old 08-26-2013, 11:00 AM
BCR's Souless Ginger

Late evening fishing wasn't good but who cares with this view

I wasn't around for this but that guy looks like someone from BCR

You may recall Mrs X just learned to ski a few years ago, she is advancing nicely

Last edited by xrated; 08-26-2013 at 11:26 AM.
Old 08-26-2013, 11:04 AM
BCR's Souless Ginger

And a few from this last weekend. Great weather and time with 2 of the kids and wife.

Me and my little buddy

A few more from the "sandbar"

Lots of nicer boats and pontoons but we roll "poor local" style. Works out good though when you don't need to worry about anchoring into the wind, just run it up and walk way.

Showed up and found the place empty while I knew Super B was stuck in the cities....couldn't resist sending him this shot to rup it in.

Last edited by xrated; 08-26-2013 at 11:27 AM.
Old 08-26-2013, 02:27 PM
Chronic Basketcase

numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR
numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Nice pics X!
Old 08-27-2013, 01:44 PM
PIMP

Special B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLP
Special B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLP

Nice pics X. And F THE RIGHT OFF on a few of those pics!

We'll be up there Friday X. Get ready for some serious sand bar posing!
Old 08-27-2013, 07:21 PM
PIMP

Special B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLP
Special B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLP

Here are a few favorites from the summer.

Me and the little one surfing:

Me catching some air:
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > WATER SPORTS