Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IOWA

Old 05-10-2012, 08:00 AM
REBEL

Get Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLP
Get Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLP

Nope more than likely we will just leave it. Spelling not that big of a deal around here. Hell I can't spell a thing .
Old 05-10-2012, 08:02 AM
REBEL

Prorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Lucky View Post
Nope more than likely we will just leave it. Spelling not that big of a deal around here. Hell I can't spell a thing .
LOL, no big deal to me. I just like to post and ride and yes, drink beer
Old 05-10-2012, 11:01 AM
Prospect

M1000 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
M1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prorider View Post
Hello Everyone, guess I got started off on the wrong foot around here I can see and I apologize to everyone. Since the cat is out of the bad, i might as well share to all so there is no confusion. My name is Rob. I live in SW Iowa. I ride here and in WY. I just jumped ship from Cat to a new Pro 155" Black snowcheck. Like to ride my Harley in the summertime. Like to fish and hunt and shoot guns. I'm a salesman for a living. I'm the Iowa Mod on SW. Started the Iowa section there and wanted to start one here as well. I know the history with the two sites is not good, but I hope I can bring some from both to at least take part in the Iowa Section. I know most people in the Midwest ride west and it has been fun over on SW and hope it can be here as well. Again, thanks for having me and hope to meet more friends of the snowmobiling world as I have on SW.

Maybe I will get my profile restored so I can edit

Thanks,
Rob
Hello,
Didn't relize you were so close to me, Im about 30 miles South And a little east from you here in SW Iowa... Funny,, I jumped ship from Skidoo to Arctic Cat..Jump shipped from SW also my handle there was meanfarmer,the name came from the days when otis 12 and Diver Dan do me, on the z92 radio station,, was at its best,,,just shows you my age.

I ride west as much as i can afford, heck even leave the sled up on top of the hill from dec to end of march. I also ride with one of your buddies in your neck of the woods called, coyote..

The SW thing jist stinks, Information is King and they have lost there way..

This site Rocks, great people!! and always growing... I'm a newbi, and still learning... hope to be around for a long time.
Thanks,
M1000
Rock Rollers, orange spring. Z-Bros 38.5" Front A arms, & Exit Shocks Friggen Awesome Product, WRP Seat.. low profile Black Containers by Rotopax,, antistab kit and scratchers. Snowies Only!! with this sled.
Diamond Drive 55/65 gearing..
08 M1000
Old 05-10-2012, 11:08 AM
REBEL

Prorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1000 View Post
Hello,
Didn't relize you were so close to me, Im about 30 miles South And a little east from you here in SW Iowa... Funny,, I jumped ship from Skidoo to Arctic Cat..Jump shipped from SW also my handle there was meanfarmer,the name came from the days when otis 12 and Diver Dan do me, on the z92 radio station,, was at its best,,,just shows you my age.

I ride west as much as i can afford, heck even leave the sled up on top of the hill from dec to end of march. I also ride with one of your buddies in your neck of the woods called, coyote..

The SW thing jist stinks, Information is King and they have lost there way..

This site Rocks, great people!! and always growing... I'm a newbi, and still learning... hope to be around for a long time.
Thanks,
M1000
I know coyoteman very well. Thanks
Old 02-19-2013, 06:03 PM
Prospect

M1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from ARM1000 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Iowa post..

Post .

Spectin Massive amounts of snow here in COUPLE DAYS.
I think I will take the day off work. Screw the boss,, I'm out of here,,Besides What can he say,, Your Fired!!! Lmfao,,, if it does what they are saying.. Let it snow,, needing a Iowa Fix anyway.. Ditch Banging.
besides im under paid, over worked, seems I work to hard to pay aLL MY tAXS

You know!! There are the mountians.. Can't beet Them, but sometimes you you just need to play in your own BackYard.

LIFE IS GOOD

m1000
Rock Rollers, orange spring. Z-Bros 38.5" Front A arms, & Exit Shocks Friggen Awesome Product, WRP Seat.. low profile Black Containers by Rotopax,, antistab kit and scratchers. Snowies Only!! with this sled.
08 M1000
Old 02-19-2013, 10:26 PM
Prospect

farmboy Has earned a rub and tug from AR
farmboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARfarmboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARfarmboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARfarmboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARfarmboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARfarmboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARfarmboy Has earned a rub and tug from AR

where you from?
Old 02-20-2013, 06:06 AM
Prospect

I see your from Charter Oak, Iowa.
Red Oak For me....Didnt relize your only an hour half north of me. cool
Very small world anymore.

M1000
08 M1000

Last edited by M1000; 02-20-2013 at 06:19 AM.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:47 AM
Prospect

farmboy Has earned a rub and tug from AR
farmboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARfarmboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARfarmboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARfarmboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARfarmboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARfarmboy Has earned a rub and tug from ARfarmboy Has earned a rub and tug from AR

i thought red oak is 2 hours south of me lol

do you get to ride snowmobile in red oak area? I bet not good snow down there.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:46 PM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmboy View Post
i thought red oak is 2 hours south of me lol

do you get to ride snowmobile in red oak area? I bet not good snow down there.
we had a great year.?ya just kidding 1 ride in Iowa, but 4 rides to the Mountain's. been a Record Low...Less... Think Your Off Your Time for distance though. it only counts if you get caught for speeding.
Everybody Speeds, just how much you push the Envelope
08 M1000
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IOWA