Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Snowmobile > Turbo, SC & Air System

Old 04-03-2013, 07:58 PM
Prospect

INDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default *** Pure Logic Turbo M8 Fuel Controller***

Brand new never hooked up Pure Logic fuel controller. It currently has the 2008 M8 Turbo program installed but OVS can put whatever program you want in it. This is a 4 injector box with harness. $210 shipped or trade for a new Attitude Box with the same specs.

Old 04-03-2013, 08:07 PM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

i thought the Pl and the Attitude box are all made buy Dubeck? whats the difference?
Old 04-03-2013, 10:07 PM
Prospect

INDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Yes they're all Dobeck boxes but Pure Logic's programing is locked. Meaning it can only be programmed with their stuff. I bought as a spare hoping Attitude or Twisted could reprogram it. According to both companies it can't be done. Sounds strange but I'm no expert. If I wasn't used to Attitude's programming I'd just have Pure Logic put their 2010 program in it. These are $450 new.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Snowmobile > Turbo, SC & Air System