Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Snowmobile

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 10:04 AM
REBEL

SLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from AR
SLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Part out my Mod Rev ??***Sold***

I am thinking about parting out my 2005 Mod Rev due to not much interest in it. It's a shame well over $10,000 in top of line new mod parts and I cant get a bite at only $5700. I have the following pieces and would consider parting it out if there is any interest. All prices would be plus shipping. If the big pieces are wanted I will part it all out. (See my "2005 Rev Mod 700" ad in the classified Ski-Doo section for pictures. Parts would fit any 03 - 07 Rev's.

NEW SHR 700 cc motor, ported, high comp head, V-ForceIII - $1500
NEW 146x16x2.25 Camo Extreme track - $500
NEW Alternative Impact chrome moly A-arms - $ 300.
Timbersled rear suspension with Fox Floats, SLP hiperfax & 2 wheel 8" big wheel kit - $1250
Fox Float front shocks - $300
2.86 race drivers from 440 race rev - $175
BOSS seat - $300
HPS can - $200
Slydog trail ski's - $175
TEAM secondary w/ helix - $200
TRA Primary, all new rollers, spring & ramps - $350
Stock ceramic coated pipe $150
Panels with Vents - $125 ea
Painted Hood & Windshield - $200

Anyone interested ?????

SledHeadRacing

MotorFist

2CoolAirVents

TEAM IDAHO MILITIA
Old 03-19-2013, 02:02 PM
Prospect

AkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAkS144 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Turning my 600 sdi into a SHR 700 as well this summer. If you get down to really parting it out I might be interested in some of it. Good luck with your sale.
Old 03-29-2013, 03:54 PM
REBEL

SLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from AR
SLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Sold.

SledHeadRacing

MotorFist

2CoolAirVents

TEAM IDAHO MILITIA
Closed Thread
Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Snowmobile