Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PROJECT REBEL PRO

PROJECT REBEL PRO BCR Project Sled

Old 01-18-2013, 04:44 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

WOW

Those are some amazing looking vents tammy.. Thanks for being a part of the project.. I can't wait to see what they look like on the sled
Old 01-23-2013, 08:23 AM
Just Got Here

2fun4u Has earned a rub and tug from AR2fun4u Has earned a rub and tug from AR2fun4u Has earned a rub and tug from AR2fun4u Has earned a rub and tug from AR2fun4u Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Sure!

I would be happy to make these vents available. I can put that logo on vents for any make or model of sled.

I do have to order the logo's, so they take a little longer.

if interested, email me at info@2coolairvents.com.

Last edited by 2fun4u; 01-23-2013 at 08:31 AM.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:55 AM
REBEL

Beels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLP
Beels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLP

Awesome looking vents Tammy
Rebel #244
Old 01-23-2013, 12:24 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Got the vents in the mail.. WOW.. they look even better in person. I will be waiting to put on the big side panel vents until after I get the custom wrap from BRAAP wraps..Will post some pics of mock up tonight
Old 02-26-2013, 05:17 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

Here is a pic of those vents installed..

WOW do those things breathe good.. Talk about letting out some serious heat.. IMO every sled on the snow should have them.. get rid of the crazy excess heat.. let your sled run to its very best and save belt life in the process.. thats WIN WIN

Last edited by TROUT HUNTER; 02-26-2013 at 06:07 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:11 PM
REBEL

pureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLP
pureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLPpureadrenaline Offical PLP

Best looking pro on the snow
'06 Yamaha Apex GT(Problem Free)
I Win
"I didn't make up the rules, I just twisted them to fit my needs"
Old 02-27-2013, 10:44 PM
Prospect

lostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from ARlostsoul Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I will be getting a set of those for sure. Calling Carl's tomorrow to get it rolling. Thanks for the info
N 44.730174 W 116.076880
Old 02-28-2013, 04:38 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul View Post
I will be getting a set of those for sure. Calling Carl's tomorrow to get it rolling. Thanks for the info
Get them from Tammy at 2coolvents..
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PROJECT REBEL PRO