Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > UTAH

Old 01-07-2013, 09:07 PM
REBEL

whee Has earned a rub and tug from AR
whee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Places to ride

Thinking about taking a friend riding this weekend but only place I have ridden in Utah is Logan canyon. Is there any good places to ride that are about an hour away from Ogden? He is a beginner so nothing too hard but I also don't want to spend all day on a groomy.

Hers - 06 M7 800 BB...at lest that's what the salesman told me. It's actually a bone stock 700.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:46 PM
REBEL

pernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from AR
pernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Logan might be tough for a beginner...Try Monte Cristo. Generally we can find good snow and the beginners "see" the same country as the experts.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:06 PM
REBEL

m_beeson Offical PLPm_beeson Offical PLPm_beeson Offical PLPm_beeson Offical PLP
m_beeson Offical PLPm_beeson Offical PLPm_beeson Offical PLPm_beeson Offical PLPm_beeson Offical PLPm_beeson Offical PLPm_beeson Offical PLPm_beeson Offical PLP

Mantua is a good ride.

You have to search for anything too extreme, but it has a good selection of diverse riding.

after this storm, it should be a good ride.

-Mike

Last edited by m_beeson; 01-10-2013 at 11:16 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 12:16 PM
REBEL

whee Has earned a rub and tug from AR
whee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Thanks for the ideas. Had a pipe in my house freeze and break. Didn't get it fixed till late in the afternoon yesterday so I bagged my trip to Utah.

Hers - 06 M7 800 BB...at lest that's what the salesman told me. It's actually a bone stock 700.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > UTAH