Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Miscellaneous

Old 12-02-2012, 09:10 AM
REBEL

Bocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Bocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Heli-Coil thread repair kit - M10x1.25 metric thread

i needed to repair a threaded hole, and couldnt find these individually so i bought a complete set. i used one of the coils to repair my hole, now i have no used for these. i payed 40 some dollars for the kit at hedahls, but i see you can get it for $34 off amazon.com. http://www.amazon.com/M10-1-25-Perma...xp_grid_pt_0_1 .

$15 shipped

Old 12-02-2012, 09:47 PM
REBEL

Brightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Brightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from AR

You know darn good and well the day after that goes in the mail, you'll need it.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:40 PM
REBEL

Bocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Bocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightstar View Post
You know darn good and well the day after that goes in the mail, you'll need it.
isnt that the truth! i just moved into a new house, and i cannot believe some of the crap i have accumulated. it isnt "junk" but its stuff like this heli-coil set. can you justify throwing it away? EVEN IF i wont ever use it again....its hard to throw things away that are in perfect working order. iv probably thrown $500 worth of stuff away....but i have no use for it.

i tried putting some of it for "give-a-way" on the local online classifieds, but i live 80 miles away from any of the "larger towns/cities." everyone wants me to deliver all this stuff to them. some of the stuff isnt worth an 80 mile drive (like this helicoil set), but some of it is. im not going to waste my gas money delivering free stuff. AND, i want it GONE....NOW HAHA.

ok, rant over
Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Miscellaneous