Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > GPS / SAFETY / COMMUNICATION DEVICES

Old 09-19-2012, 09:07 AM

manlye is an unknown quantity at this point

Just bought the ABS Powder 15L, lightest one out there and 15L is more than enuff room for my stuff. Like the ABS dual bag approach and ability to swim as well.
10 FX450 Husaberg
95 RXL - because I like replacing top ends 96 Vmax 600 - because it just won't die
Old 09-19-2012, 10:36 AM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvalancheSafetyDude View Post
SnowPulse redesigned the Highmark pack last year and made it a little bit smaller. It's now a 22L instead of a 30L. Those who bought the 22L last year have loved it (and it's the same this year; no changes at all). 22 liters is about the perfect size for most sledders. Just throwing that out there in case you really liked the Highmark 30 but wish it was just a little smaller. You can check it out Here

SBD is getting my biz just trying to make the magical mind up...... So many choices....