Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Snowmobile

Old 09-16-2012, 11:47 PM
REBEL

Loudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Loudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Parting out a 97 with some good parts!

Upgrading to an edge so I'm gonna list all my wedge stuff.

PLP lightweight trailing arms-$100

Fresh fox shocks-$100

Stock xtra 10 trailing arms-$50

159" skid with fox shocks-$150

Excellent seat-no rips-$50

Hood/nosecone-$50

Sidehiller II skis, good carbides-50

If you don't see it listed just ask, I have a sh1tload of wedge parts, all prices are flexible too.

07 X-RS, SHR860R, aftermarket this, modified that blah blah blah......sold
07 X-RS, SHR800R.....sold
06 summit-X, SHR 800HO, big wheels, big track, still not fast.....sold

2005 CR500AF, ported, polished, and built by me.
Old 09-17-2012, 06:51 AM
REBEL

Loudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Loudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from ARLoudpipe Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I forgot

Good chaincase/gears-$50

Good functioning secondary-$25

Handlebars with 4" pivot rider-$25

121-159 tunnel extension-$25

Radius rods/steering links-$10

Slp ultra-light skis (skeleton skis) need carbides-$20

Old 09-17-2012, 07:59 AM
CAPTAIN

Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP
Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP

Wow. you are completely convinced! ha. it appears you are parting your sled out?

Don't be like me and start a project last minute and then not have anything to ride when the first show hits! Or you are in such a hurry to finish up the project that you don't do it right!
Old 09-17-2012, 09:01 AM
REBEL

I'm picking up an 05 800 chassis next weekend that's lacking an engine, so all I have to do is drop my 700 in the chassis and I'm ready to roll!

Old 09-17-2012, 09:27 PM
REBEL

Nobody needs any parts?

Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Snowmobile