Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Automotive

Old 10-26-2011, 08:46 PM
"bottom end killer "

flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR
flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Classic Pickups

I have decided that I have way too many projects and not enough time to get to all of them and I should give someone else the opportunity to finish some nice pickups instead of holding onto them. I have 2 1950 dodge half ton pickups, both pickups are nice, they look identical except one is a short box and the other is a long box the pickups are good and won't take much work to make drive projects. I also have a 1948 GMC 3 window 1/2 ton and a 1949 GMC 1/2 ton pickups that are complete but need a complete restore. Finally, I have a 1952 Ford 3/4 that is complete but needs a restore. If you have any questions feel free to email or give me a call at 701-740-6625

1950 dodge shortbox $5000
1950 dodge longbox $5000
1948 GMC $1600
1949 GMC $2000
1952 Ford $950
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 50.jpg (5.7 KB, 138 views)
File Type: jpg 50(2).jpg (6.2 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg 48.jpg (6.0 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg 52.jpg (9.4 KB, 141 views)
Old 11-03-2011, 02:10 PM
"bottom end killer "

flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR
flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR

All prices are OBO, I would like to sell a couple of these so I'm not storing them over winter.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:01 PM

zx800x Has earned a rub and tug from ARzx800x Has earned a rub and tug from ARzx800x Has earned a rub and tug from ARzx800x Has earned a rub and tug from ARzx800x Has earned a rub and tug from AR

where about is the location?
Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Automotive