Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > CLUB / ORGANIZATION EVENTS > OMAHA SNOWMOBILE CLUB

Old 11-09-2009, 01:49 PM

newmy1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnewmy1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnewmy1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnewmy1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnewmy1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnewmy1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnewmy1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnewmy1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnewmy1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnewmy1 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Omaha Snowmobile Club

Asked for a section like this at Snowest many months ago...doesn't seem that difficult and apparetnly isn't:

Omaha Snowmobile Club (River City Snowdrifters) meet the first Wed of every month October thru April. 7:00 - 8:00 PM at Don Carmelo's Pizzeria in Elk Horn.

Club Website; http://sites.google.com/site/rivercitysnowdrifters/
Old 11-09-2009, 11:43 PM
Banned

IMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Welcome to BCR newmy1.... We are happy to accomodate your club and offer what ever we can do to help out. If you think you are going to have a pile of club members in here, we may be able to set you up a little differently... a little perk.

let me know and welcome to you and the River City Snowdrifters!!!!!
Old 11-10-2009, 08:31 AM

newmy1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnewmy1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnewmy1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnewmy1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnewmy1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnewmy1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnewmy1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnewmy1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnewmy1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnewmy1 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMSICK View Post
Welcome to BCR newmy1.... We are happy to accomodate your club and offer what ever we can do to help out. If you think you are going to have a pile of club members in here, we may be able to set you up a little differently... a little perk.

let me know and welcome to you and the River City Snowdrifters!!!!!
Thanks! I think this will be fine for now, should provide a nice forum for club members to communicate about trips, recruit new members hopefully etc.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:37 AM

Neverenoughsnow Has earned a rub and tug from ARNeverenoughsnow Has earned a rub and tug from ARNeverenoughsnow Has earned a rub and tug from ARNeverenoughsnow Has earned a rub and tug from ARNeverenoughsnow Has earned a rub and tug from ARNeverenoughsnow Has earned a rub and tug from ARNeverenoughsnow Has earned a rub and tug from ARNeverenoughsnow Has earned a rub and tug from ARNeverenoughsnow Has earned a rub and tug from ARNeverenoughsnow Has earned a rub and tug from ARNeverenoughsnow Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default RCS

I go to the meetings, every once and awhile. I guess i just missed last nights meeting, oops. Is april the last one ( free pizza ) or is that may? I usually skip the free pizza one, everyone that doesnt sled, shows up to eat.
Old 12-04-2010, 01:13 AM
WHITEOUT MAGAZINE

WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP
WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP

OK....so I'm confused. Wanted to put some events from the river city snow drifters in the next issue. where are you guys riding? Are you located in Wyoming? Not a lot of time to browse so may sound stupid....PM me if interested. Kent
FREE IN PRINT AND ONLINE

www.whiteoutmagazine.com
Old 12-06-2010, 01:31 AM
WHITEOUT MAGAZINE

WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP
WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITEOUT View Post
OK....so I'm confused. Wanted to put some events from the river city snow drifters in the next issue. where are you guys riding? Are you located in Wyoming? Not a lot of time to browse so may sound stupid....PM me if interested. Kent

DUH...Omaha is in Nebraska....
FREE IN PRINT AND ONLINE

www.whiteoutmagazine.com
Old 07-13-2012, 09:32 PM
REBEL

Prorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from ARProrider Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Hi Newmy1. live in SW Iowa. Would be glad to help if you need it.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > CLUB / ORGANIZATION EVENTS > OMAHA SNOWMOBILE CLUB