Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > UTAH

Old 12-12-2011, 10:52 AM
REBEL

BossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from AR
BossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default When Life Slides Out. Dec 13th 2011

Hope to see you all there!!!

Old 12-12-2011, 10:53 AM
REBEL

BossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from AR
BossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Just some of the raffle and auction products from...

Backcountry Rebels
Cafe rio
Contour
Skull candy
Nitro circus
Ogio
Boondockers
Edge powersports
WPS
Apple - Ipad 2 and I pods
Klim
Motofist
Habervision
Elite
Alpine
Motofrugles
Free 2011 Tax services
Full Custom Sled Wrap(from Summit Graphics)
WRP - boards
BCA Float airbag pack
Tracker 2 beacon

AND MORE Arriving Daily..
Old 12-12-2011, 06:52 PM
REBEL

SummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLP
SummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLP

See ya there!!

Slapped ya with some green!
We will survive!

Marty
Rebel #87

Utah Avalanche Center.

I finally found the pot under the rainbow & wouldn't you know it...some asshole has already smoked it!
Old 12-12-2011, 07:19 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummitX1000 View Post
See ya there!!

Slapped ya with some green!
Thanks Marty, we'll see ya there!
Old 12-12-2011, 08:10 PM
"Little Creep"

TROUT HUNTER has disabled reputation

Wish it was a little later in the week. Finals week here so no way I'm getting down for it .
Old 12-12-2011, 08:13 PM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

Sounds like a great event. Wish I was a little closer... haha

Matt has a GREAT story to share, LOVED the book and would love to hear him tell his story someday.

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Old 12-12-2011, 08:43 PM
THE CREW

Tudizzle Offical PLPTudizzle Offical PLPTudizzle Offical PLPTudizzle Offical PLP
Tudizzle Offical PLPTudizzle Offical PLPTudizzle Offical PLPTudizzle Offical PLPTudizzle Offical PLPTudizzle Offical PLPTudizzle Offical PLPTudizzle Offical PLP

Great work Jacob!
Old 12-15-2011, 12:29 PM
REBEL

What a great event and awesome story to boot.
Matt's a true survivor and very inspiring.

Thanks to all that came and a big thanks to Backcountry Rebels for their
Support.

we raised a good chunk of change for the UAC, thanks To all you!
Old 12-16-2011, 08:38 PM
REBEL

SummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLP
SummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLP

I still can't believe I won that 3 year membership to SnoWest!!
We will survive!

Marty
Rebel #87

Utah Avalanche Center.

I finally found the pot under the rainbow & wouldn't you know it...some asshole has already smoked it!
Old 06-22-2012, 12:07 AM
REBEL

m_beeson Offical PLPm_beeson Offical PLPm_beeson Offical PLPm_beeson Offical PLP
m_beeson Offical PLPm_beeson Offical PLPm_beeson Offical PLPm_beeson Offical PLPm_beeson Offical PLPm_beeson Offical PLPm_beeson Offical PLPm_beeson Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummitX1000 View Post

I still can't believe I won that 3 year membership to SnoWest!!
Aren't you the lucky one.

I was going back over there once in a while to read posts from some of the folks that didn't make the jump.

Funny thing though, I could only read a couple of posts, and then the rest of the thread was closed without a membership.

They could have handled it differently, and a lot of people would have been happy to pay for a membership, but you have to offer basic access for free, or you are on a slippery slope.

Hey Boss,

I have some fine tuning to do, but maybe we can get some cool footage this next season.

check this out...

Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > UTAH