Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Miscellaneous

Old 03-14-2012, 10:16 PM
REBEL

theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP
theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP

Careful trying to ship that. Once it's had gas and oil in it, it is now Dangerous goods... Hate to see you get in trouble. It can be done leagally, just gets very expensive to do so.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:32 PM
REBEL

Brightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Brightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by theultrarider View Post
Careful trying to ship that. Once it's had gas and oil in it, it is now Dangerous goods... Hate to see you get in trouble. It can be done leagally, just gets very expensive to do so.
Run it out of gas, drain the oil while it's still warm, ship it.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:11 AM
REBEL

theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP
theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightstar View Post
Run it out of gas, drain the oil while it's still warm, ship it.
And don't get caught... Sorry for trying to help. Ill stfu
Old 03-15-2012, 07:17 AM
REBEL

PJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from AR
PJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Thanks for the tip, I got it handled though.

JR: "By the time I got to Omaha to pick up my new sled, I was so tired I thought the Care Bears were my co-pilots."
Old 03-15-2012, 09:01 AM
REBEL

Brightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Brightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
And don't get caught... Sorry for trying to help. Ill stfu
Dam Sam, yes you mentioned a real concern, I simply mentioned a real simple way to deal with it, didnt mean to wipeout your wheaties. Have a great day.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:15 AM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightstar View Post
Dam Sam, yes you mentioned a real concern, I simply mentioned a real simple way to deal with it, didnt mean to wipeout your wheaties. Have a great day.
And your method is still considered shipping dangerous goods per cfr49 and iata. This will net you a several thousand dollar fine and/or jail time. That's all that i was trying to point out.
Old 03-15-2012, 08:28 PM
BCR STAFF

Adrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Adrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
And your method is still considered shipping dangerous goods per cfr49 and iata. This will net you a several thousand dollar fine and/or jail time. That's all that i was trying to point out.
No Kidding ? i had to send a pump back a few times for warranty I was instructed to drain gas oil and ship no special other instructions.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:20 PM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

FYI... there's a guy selling one in Castle Rock for $700...
http://denver.craigslist.org/for/2904239856.html
#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 03-18-2012, 02:36 PM
REBEL

PJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from AR
PJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule View Post
FYI... there's a guy selling one in Castle Rock for $700...
http://denver.craigslist.org/for/2904239856.html
Thanks, it's been deleted but I dropped my price too.

JR: "By the time I got to Omaha to pick up my new sled, I was so tired I thought the Care Bears were my co-pilots."
Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Miscellaneous