Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > BCR FORUM RIDE -WEST YELLOWSTONE 2012

BCR FORUM RIDE -WEST YELLOWSTONE 2012 Feb 23 - 26th All information will be posted in here.

Old 02-27-2012, 12:36 PM
Banned

mps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLP
mps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrated View Post
???????
What? You want video?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenwest View Post
Finally starting to settle down around here. I want to thank the BCR crew for having the ride in West and allowing Shel and I to host the BBQ. You all know who you are. Thanks to all the members that showed up, and a big thanks to those that allowed Shel and I to host your stay while here. To the venders, top notch prizes were donated, and very much appreciated, good job to all of you. We met some great people this week and hope everyone had FUN. Shel and I are damn proud to be a part of the BCR family.........
Love ya man...left you a voicemail. You must have still been sleeping off your weekend hangover.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > BCR FORUM RIDE -WEST YELLOWSTONE 2012