Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Beef, Pork, and Chicken

Old 02-04-2012, 09:38 AM
"that didn't really happen did it?"

EricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AR
EricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Need a good Hot Wing sauce....

Wings will be brined, coated, then dropped into deep fryer. What should I roll them in when they come out? Thanks. EW
Old 02-05-2012, 12:53 PM
Just Got Here

mthoodskiguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Clancy's fancy the best!!!!!!
Old 02-05-2012, 03:20 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Eric the best thing to do is use franks wing sauce or something similar. If it seems to be too spicy. Cut it down melted butter. That will take some heat out and make it rich and delicious.. not heathy but delicious
Old 02-05-2012, 03:30 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

we use a sauce made by budwiser or buy it from buffalo wild wings. i like mine on the grill. get them good and crispy and then put them in a pile on the grill and poor the sauce on them and mix them up.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:54 PM
Chronic Basketcase

numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR
numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR

My 2 favs are "Devils Spit" from Famous Daves or "Carribiean Jerk" from Buffalo Wild Wings. Ive bought Devils Spit at the grocery store. Both are on the hot side. I put it on my burgers with pepper jack cheese & red onion all the time.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:10 PM
Kween Kiliki Liki Margarita

kiliki Offical PLPkiliki Offical PLPkiliki Offical PLPkiliki Offical PLP
kiliki Offical PLPkiliki Offical PLPkiliki Offical PLPkiliki Offical PLPkiliki Offical PLPkiliki Offical PLPkiliki Offical PLPkiliki Offical PLP

If you are still looking . . .

Franks Regular sauce
Butter
Sriracha
Cayenne

A little spicy - but delish!

Make sure you simmer so the ingredients can get happy before you slather the wings.

Team Idaho Militia

Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Beef, Pork, and Chicken