Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Snowmobiles > Modified / Custom Build

Old 01-29-2012, 12:36 PM
REBEL

ripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default 2010 IQR 136"/ 800-mono no expense spared.

2010 IQR

The stock 600R engine was sent to BMP for their full 800 conversion, including being drilled and plumbed for oil injection.
I'll try to list teh mods to this sled, but I'm sure I'm going to forget some things. There was NO expense spared whatsoever on this build.
I threw money at it like it was going out of style! If it's made for this sled, it has it!

Engine:
- BMP 800-monoblock conversion
- oil injection using RMK pump, and IQRR tank
- Power Addiction billet head and black anodized coolant cover
- Full Dyno-Port 3-piece exhaust, fully ceramic coated
- Brand new V-Force 3 reeds
- Stock airbox and shelf
- Holtsman ATACC (no jetting required, always dialed in!)

Chassis, ect:

- Gen-2 (newest) Fox Float-Evol X's up front
- Fox Zero-X's in back (fully clicker adjustable for compression and rebound front/rear with rezis)
- 136"x2" CE track
- IceAge (black anodized) billet 136" rails
- IceAge (black anodized) billet 8" "big wheels"
- Custom welded "U-cooler" (eliminates the big rubber cross-over hose in back, increases cooling capacity, and allows for gas rack to be mounted on top of tunnel in rear)
- Polaris gas rack mounted to tunnel (custom powder coated to match suspension)
- VanAmburg Ent tunnel extension/bumper custom made for 136" IQR
- White C&A XTX's
- Entire front end is powdercoated to match the wrap
- AFX wrap
- Rox traction plates (also comes with Meet-Hooker's Feethookers running board inserts (power coated to match the sled's wrap)
- Custom stainless steel vent kit in hood (looks SICK)
- Carbon fiber RSI bars
- Fly risers
- Fly (black anodized) billet kill button
- Stomp Designs "traction" seat cover (one off made for me by Stomp in all black)

That's all I can think of for now, but as I said I'm SURE there's more.
There is probably $15-16K invested into this sled, seriously. Cost was NO OBJECT in this build, it's been built with nothing but the best from start to finish as if it was going to be the last sled I ever had.

This thing RIPS hard. Really hard. It's super light, handles amazing (has nearly $3000 in shocks alone), and makes scary nasty power. Like close to 170 HP probably. Revs like a dirtbike.

Comes with "Premium" Polaris cover (the $269 one), jets and spare belt.
Condition is "as new" with very low hrs since complete build. Sice the build it was rode maybe half-a-dozen times last season (I had a back injury), and a dozen times the season before. That's it.
I've taken care of it like it was one of my children, like to the extent that my riding buddies make fun of me for being "anal retentive". It shows when looking at and riding this sled.

$7500 FIRM (this is what others are asking locally for a stock 09-10 IQR, without the $7000 in extras and work done to them that this one has)
If you want a clean race chassis that you can ride powder and mountains with, then huck in the spring time this is it.

Will consider partial trades+cash for 340-440 sled for my 12 year old son, or 450-500cc 4x4 4-wheeler.

Check out this photobucket link to view pics too. http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i2...R%20800%20136/

- 2012 Pro-155" Assault
- 2011 Polaris Sportsman 850-XP/EPS (summer toy)

PAH
Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Snowmobiles > Modified / Custom Build