Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > BACKCOUNTRYREBELS.COM APPAREL

BACKCOUNTRYREBELS.COM APPAREL Dark Side Apparel and more...

Old 01-07-2012, 02:16 PM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Yes on the paypal deal. Stuck in loop.

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 01-07-2012, 03:15 PM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Mac let me check something..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Old 01-07-2012, 10:46 PM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Boost, any updates? Looking to get a beanine for the Ski-Doo demo ride. Gotta represent.

Old 01-08-2012, 08:41 AM
Prospect

welb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from ARwelb Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Same problem here.Keeps going back to select payment type when using paypal.
Member#64

Angry American

God Bless the USA-Please
Old 01-09-2012, 08:07 AM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Looking at it again...... Not sure yet.. If you want something and this is not working please PM me and we can get it done that way...

TB.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:09 AM
MOTORBOATER

PM Sent.

Old 01-10-2012, 08:34 AM
RENTAL WRECKER

Sattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLP
Sattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLPSattler Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by welb View Post
Same problem here.Keeps going back to select payment type when using paypal.
This happened to me on my last order. After I went through the process it finally accepting and let me move to the next step.
Forum Member #77
"The road goes on forever and the party never ends!"
Rough Rider Snowmobile Association
Old 01-11-2012, 09:31 AM
"bottom end killer "

flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR
flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sattler View Post
This happened to me on my last order. After I went through the process it finally accepting and let me move to the next step.
This happened to me as well, it worked after several attempts.
Old 01-14-2012, 05:55 AM
"This is all my fault"

Had a couple more orders come though....... Anybody else having issues?