Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > WATER SPORTS

Old 01-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Prospect

tomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from AR

thanks guys, I ski all over the north metro mostly. I ski with the bald eagle waterski club in ceterville, my parents live over by coon lake in east bethel, I am up in zimmerman so I ski by home on blue lake with some friends, or up at da cabin in mora on ann lake. but most of the boat riding is on the horse shoe chain at a friends. oh sometimes I ride on whale tale lake in minnetonka too.
Old 01-09-2012, 06:53 PM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomk View Post
thanks guys, I ski all over the north metro mostly. I ski with the bald eagle waterski club in ceterville, my parents live over by coon lake in east bethel, I am up in zimmerman so I ski by home on blue lake with some friends, or up at da cabin in mora on ann lake. but most of the boat riding is on the horse shoe chain at a friends. oh sometimes I ride on whale tale lake in minnetonka too.
Think we need pics from this whale tale.

Drive through Mora all the time....isn't Ann a river?

Proud member of the BCR Chit Box Brain Trust!!!!
Old 01-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Prospect

tomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from ARtomk Has earned a rub and tug from AR

ann lake is the start of the ann river.... kind of, whale tale is a tiny lake so not very popular, gotta idle way around just to get to the deep area, but worth it.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:22 PM
Prospect

Jonce Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Jonce Has earned a rub and tug from ARJonce Has earned a rub and tug from ARJonce Has earned a rub and tug from ARJonce Has earned a rub and tug from ARJonce Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Awesome video, you don't see too many people knee boarding these days.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > WATER SPORTS