Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WISCONSIN

Old 12-06-2011, 02:14 PM
Prospect

TonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from AR
TonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default northwoods ride

feb 3-5

starting out in conover/eagle river area and going either north into the U.P. or west to park falls and back... target mileage: 400 for the weekend

anybody interested in going?
Old 12-07-2011, 05:38 PM
Prospect

thinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from AR
thinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I may be in for that have to kick it around a bit
Old 12-07-2011, 08:06 PM
Prospect

TonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from AR
TonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from AR

np... if you need a place to stay you can stay at our place... save some cash
Old 12-08-2011, 12:16 AM
Prospect

thinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from AR
thinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from ARthinksnowinmo Has earned a rub and tug from AR

that would be great. whats at park falls ? I have been to mercer 6 or 8 times and we always go north or west. I am a member of the hartland polor riders of south central IL and we go up in late oct to help the mercer snowgoers brush & sign trails. got to know alot of real good peeps. I work swing shifts so when the new skeg come out Ill see how it works out. They do it 6 months at a time. I get one long weekend a month if it falls on that weekend no problem. If not would have to try to switch days. well see
Old 12-08-2011, 06:40 AM
Prospect

conover to park falls

either going here or hurley most likely
Old 12-19-2011, 08:59 PM

rocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepingDeath View Post
feb 3-5

starting out in conover/eagle river area and going either north into the U.P. or west to park falls and back... target mileage: 400 for the weekend

anybody interested in going?
Send me a pm or email a couple weeks before and I may be interested. Nothing wrong with Hurley!
Old 01-06-2012, 07:11 AM
Prospect

update: still waiting on snow
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WISCONSIN