Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WISCONSIN

Old 11-09-2011, 11:48 PM
Just Got Here

tdblakes is an unknown quantity at this point

like i said... better than nothin
Old 11-13-2011, 11:18 AM

Sxrlar is an unknown quantity at this point

Why the hell would I post anything about Wisconsin snowmobiling, on a western snowmobile site? There is great sledding here in Sconny, but obviously it is not for looooongtracks. Even though I ride my 07 RMK here at home all the time, south central Wi.

We ride in Michigan's U.P., the lake effect snow area we go to recieve, on average, 250" a year, with 312" in the 08-09 season.

I try to get out west once a year, love it out in Togwotee, but I have been to Cooke and the Snowies also.

The first pic is from home, in a local gravel pit, the second pic is from April 5th 2007 in the U.P. They picked up 60" of snow in 5 days.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2-26-10 at home 009 (Large).jpg (34.6 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg 47863.jpg (38.8 KB, 45 views)
Old 12-07-2011, 08:05 PM
JUNKLESS

ski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLP
ski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLPski-doo junkie Offical PLP

Whack...............
Old 12-07-2011, 09:08 PM
Prospect

TonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from AR
TonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from ARTonyStark Has earned a rub and tug from AR

waitin for the snow... friends in the u.p say they are getting snow... might be hauling up there soon
Old 12-07-2011, 09:31 PM
REBEL

theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP
theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ski-doo junkie View Post
Whack...............
JOB
Old 12-19-2011, 09:49 PM

rocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from ARrocketman Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Good luck waiting! Looks like nobody has snow to ride on!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WISCONSIN