Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - CANADA > SASKATCHEWAN / MANITOBA

Old 11-18-2011, 07:51 AM
Just Got Here

JustBen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Snow in Saskatoon

Its almost time to ride!
Old 11-24-2011, 06:14 PM
Prospect

redneck_raser Has earned a rub and tug from ARredneck_raser Has earned a rub and tug from ARredneck_raser Has earned a rub and tug from ARredneck_raser Has earned a rub and tug from ARredneck_raser Has earned a rub and tug from ARredneck_raser Has earned a rub and tug from ARredneck_raser Has earned a rub and tug from ARredneck_raser Has earned a rub and tug from AR

How are the snow conditions? When I left the sled show it look like you guys got a good opening snowfall.
Old 11-28-2011, 12:05 PM
Just Got Here

JustBen is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, we've been setting records for high temperatures in November... all our snow is basically gone now.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:51 PM
Just Got Here

ronix08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARronix08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARronix08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARronix08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARronix08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARronix08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARronix08 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

im soooooooooooooooo choked right now. My Parents were up at Emma Lake this weekend and called me saying there is 1/4 of the snow right now as there was last year. Im playing the waiting game being tormented by all the guys riding in the mountains. Unfortunately i dont have the time to pick up and go for even a weekend. It better puke for a week straight soon!!!!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - CANADA > SASKATCHEWAN / MANITOBA