Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > SITE RULES

Old 11-08-2009, 11:03 PM
REBEL

Girlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Girlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from AR

So when I was browsing in the MAX section and I saw this, it's okay???

I know I would personally have to explain that to the kids.I don't sit in a private area when I read on the internet.

I know it's not total nudity but IMO there are other sites for that. And I've seen where one pic leads to others..... I personally find it very degrading with the comments that follow.

Last edited by IMSICK; 11-09-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:32 AM
REBEL

Girlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Girlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I read this:

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar,sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

I wonder who else did????
Old 11-09-2009, 07:35 AM
"Super Star Wife I Have"

HUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from AR
HUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUBBA View Post
Lots of effort have already been put into this by some good pieps and we don't want it to get screwed up cause of pics trying to push the limits.
And if you're doing just to be an AZZ, you won't last long here
Old 11-09-2009, 11:02 AM
"Our Hot Nurse"

nursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from AR
nursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2SNOW View Post
define nudity
My sentiments exactly..........:belly
Old 11-21-2009, 11:23 AM
REBEL

blue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLP
blue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlpowder View Post
If I have to do this..........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlpowder View Post
So when I was browsing in the MAX section and I saw this, it's okay???

I know I would personally have to explain that to the kids.I don't sit in a private area when I read on the internet.

I know it's not total nudity but IMO there are other sites for that. And I've seen where one pic leads to others..... I personally find it very degrading with the comments that follow.

I agree GP.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:53 AM
REBEL

SLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from AR
SLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLED2SHRED Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
WE WILL MAKE THEM UP AS WE GO ALONG.

1. NO NUDITY
In agreement to the licensing, absolutely NO NUDITY allowed anywhere in this site.

2. NO BASHING IN THE TECH SECTION
Tech section WILL remain clean. Many people have different views and there is a vast resource of information out there. Lets keep it a safe area so we can work together for a common goal..... to ride!!!

3. VENDORS and ADVERTISING
Vendors wishing to advertise are asked to please contact a moderator or aministration to set up an agreement prior to advertising. To maintain a healthy environment, it is only fair to out supporting vendors that all advertising posts that have not been approved by BCR will be removed.
3 simple rules and 2 the point. Brilliant! And Free? Priceless.......
Old 02-24-2010, 08:12 PM

Kittycat22 Has earned a rub and tug from ARKittycat22 Has earned a rub and tug from ARKittycat22 Has earned a rub and tug from ARKittycat22 Has earned a rub and tug from ARKittycat22 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

OK so you can not type sh** or fk or it will put I love mom in it's place. like 3 or 4 x's
good thing there are some rules.

Cheers to makin Bacon!!

to Winter Camping!
Old 04-10-2010, 08:15 AM

hardcore2 is an unknown quantity at this point

well **** lets see if it works
Old 02-14-2011, 12:56 AM

GDG Has earned a rub and tug from ARGDG Has earned a rub and tug from ARGDG Has earned a rub and tug from ARGDG Has earned a rub and tug from ARGDG Has earned a rub and tug from ARGDG Has earned a rub and tug from ARGDG Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycat22 View Post
OK so you can not type sh** or fk or it will put I love mom in it's place. like 3 or 4 x's
Whoever made BCR so it says that whenever you say sh** or fk it says "I love mom" multiple times, I will gladly buy them a beer, that's priceless!!
2007 M8 153 Mod
Old 06-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
WE WILL MAKE THEM UP AS WE GO ALONG.

1. NO NUDITY
In agreement to the licensing, absolutely NO NUDITY allowed anywhere in this site.

2. NO BASHING IN THE TECH SECTION
Tech section WILL remain clean. Many people have different views and there is a vast resource of information out there. Lets keep it a safe area so we can work together for a common goal..... to ride!!!

3. VENDORS and ADVERTISING
Vendors wishing to advertise are asked to please contact a moderator or aministration to set up an agreement prior to advertising. To maintain a healthy environment, it is only fair to out supporting vendors that all advertising posts that have not been approved by BCR will be removed.

dam all these rules how can we make due?
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > SITE RULES