Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE ARENA > FAR WEST FILMS - BOOST

FAR WEST FILMS - BOOST www.farwestfilms.com

Old 02-18-2010, 12:28 AM
Far West Films

Veedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinner View Post
I was just thinking how great it would be for Liard to name some of those chutes down south... You know, Canadian names to forever irritate our friends down there.

Names like... The Beaver or The Maple Leaf or... North of the 49th or
that would make my week !
Old 02-18-2010, 11:33 AM

Triple Black Has earned a rub and tug from ARTriple Black Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Well as Cpt Ron already said there was not enouph snow in McCall to climb anything. Neils,TJ, shane, phill and scooter were 4 hours south of the Boarder when i got off the mountain and told them to turn around. Utah was awsome though! definatly glad we made the call and drove the extra distance! There are allot of Namable Chutes all over Mccall and in utah, I will be planning anouther trip south for sure!!

Pinner I will deffinatly keep those Pround Names in mind for next trip!

VD Josh and I will be in revy Saturday Bro!!

Last edited by Triple Black; 02-18-2010 at 11:36 AM.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:50 PM
Far West Films

Veedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from ARVeedy Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Guess I better get my passport if we are going there next year ! Hard to leave such an awesome area here, but if it's for naming chutes, i'm in !
Old 02-19-2010, 10:29 PM
i dunno

icr Has earned a rub and tug from ARicr Has earned a rub and tug from ARicr Has earned a rub and tug from ARicr Has earned a rub and tug from AR
icr Has earned a rub and tug from ARicr Has earned a rub and tug from ARicr Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Could someone feather the edges of that windshield in photoshop for me? It's a sick shot but man that looks weird with snow blowing over the whole sled except that windshield...and it's so bright...

Back to the topic, Boost 3&4 were sick, lairds segments were epic, can't wait for 5!
Old 02-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Prospect

Pinner Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Pinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Oh yah, more names... just in case.

Liard Street

Marmot's Beaver

The Beaver Pelt

The metric Mile

Fries & Gravy

X Y Zed

Tim Horton's

Exchange Rate

Just some ideas...
Old 02-20-2010, 09:15 PM
Far West Films

Laird named a new chute today. It was down in the hell hole on Boulder. He named it 252 chute, or ( to fifty two ) it's kind of an inside acronym, but nonetheless it was a sweet pull . He flew over the top and a minute later looked down and shouted " i'm up here but now i'm stuck " I guess he flew into a little creekbed or something, so Neil McLaren flew up there to give his little buddy a hand getting unstuck ! very cool stuff. Had a good overall day, but I can tell you this... we need more snow ! bring on the precip ! ( even though the sun was a blessing to have today ).
Old 03-06-2010, 09:07 AM
Just Got Here

Capt.Ron is an unknown quantity at this point

We're heading up today to take advantage of the forecasted blue-skies and sun for some photo and video shots. Do some powder tree riding, pull some lines and chutes through the trees, ..should be a great day.

The "Ladies ride" is on today as well, supposed to be A LOT OF GALS on sleds today,...should be fun as well.

Next weekend is the BIG IRON SHOOTOUT at BOULDER DOME...., all the big guns will be in town for this event, ...at Laird's home town field, might be some "home field" advantage, ...lol

Cheers

CR

Last edited by Capt.Ron; 03-06-2010 at 09:10 AM. Reason: more info
Old 03-18-2010, 05:54 PM
REBEL

rmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
rmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Wheres all the pics im waiting?????!!!
Old 04-03-2010, 10:12 PM
REBEL

whittaker727 Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhittaker727 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
whittaker727 Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhittaker727 Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhittaker727 Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhittaker727 Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhittaker727 Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhittaker727 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Laird ~ I saw the pics of MacDougall's mile and that's somethin' else buddy. Nice climb!
Old 02-23-2011, 09:25 AM
"SECRET SERVICE"

intmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLP
intmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLP