Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ARIZONA

Old 02-18-2011, 07:43 AM
Prospect

Vitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Vitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default After Work Delight!

91 miles
6 Hours
3.5 gallons of premix

It was supposed to rain Wednesday but didnít. It was predicted to rain today too. Zip-nada.

I left work early and was on my bike by noon-thirty. Eric & Andy would meet me at 3:30 so the first part of the ride was solo. While on my own the first three hours I put in 56 miles.

Those clouds are the result of predicted rain. Usually there are none.

3:24 pm I get back to the minivan to top off the tank & eat a sandwich. The boys are ready by 4:00.

By 6:30 pm the last of daylight was behind the mountains.

Here are the total miles for my after work quickie. All single track.

The Moony Shot

Overall I feel good. I am tired, but feel I finished strong. If there was another half hour of daylight I easily could have made it a full 100 miles.

I'd like to give props to Fordy. If not for his direction, I would still be cashed out at a 50 mile day. Thanks.

Time to go drink a gallon of waterÖ

I spent 18 years in North Bend. Iím used to guys staring at my bum.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ARIZONA