Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ARIZONA

Old 02-14-2011, 02:19 PM
Prospect

Vitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Vitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Trilogy

60 miles
6 hours
4 gallons of pre-mix (Eric did bum some from me)
4 CLIF Bars
1 gallon of water
1 can of tuna

Yesterday was kind of like three rides in one.

7:45 am, Trip Mileage: 0.0
Eric and met at Mesquite early of a pre-ride loop. We set an aggressive pace to complete a 20 mile loop before the others were to be ready to ride at 9:00

9:00 am, 19.9 miles
Eric and I get back to the staging area to pick up the others. We top off our tanks. I have a CLIF bar and we chat as everyone gets ready.

9:45 am, 19.9 miles - Ride two begins.

If someone falls down and nobody can get their camera out fast enough, did it really happen?

Indiana East. VIDEO
Looking back where the video ends.

More of Indiana

Sean

Eric

Greg

Fred

More later...

I spent 18 years in North Bend. Iím used to guys staring at my bum.
Old 02-15-2011, 06:05 AM
Prospect

Vitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from ARVitamin_D Has earned a rub and tug from AR

The pictures Sean took during the next video.

VIDEO

Greg

Greg Stuck

Eric close behind Fred.

Next we come up to a trail we arenít sure of the name of. Some say itís the north part of Scaryokee. Others claim it is the south part of Two Gate. We decided to name it Scary-Gate. I also call it one of my favorites in the area.

Sean takes a short cut and jumps in front of Eric & I. We have a great time chasing him down. VIDEO
Naming by bike color Sean is the pea. I am a carrot and Eric would beÖ UmmÖ A radish?

Old 02-15-2011, 06:11 AM
Prospect

Not too sure what happened here. Searching for more speed I entered the slot two gears higher than I would a few months ago. I used the rocks in the foreground as jump to help carry the gear before the rough stuff about 30 feet ahead that is obscured by my bike. Next thing I know Iím standing there looking at my bike wedged between the slot walls.

The pickup.

HmmÖ Looks like a may have bent something.

What could it be?

Bike keeps pulling to the left. Beating the hell outta my front wheel on Seanís rear wheel helped.

Greg & Eric

Riding Otero for the second time of the day. Just canít get enough of this trail.

Otero VIDEO

12:00 pm, 45.0 miles Ė Ride two ends.
We get back to the trucks. Well two of them are RidgelinesÖ
Sean & Eric load up while Greg & Fred Drink beer.

I take Gregís YZ250 out for a quick ride on Paintball. Nice bike. A place I could make home.

After a few more minutes of BSing I decide Iím not done riding for the day.

12:45 pm, 45.0 miles Ė Ride number three begins.
I strap on my helmet and head out for another quick loop. No stopping means no pictures. Well I did stop to eat another CLIF barÖ I was bonking.

1:30 pm, 59.9miles
Iím chowing down a can of tuna while chatting with Greg & Fred. Again.

Great ride guys. Thanks I had fun. Hope some of you can make it after work Thursday.

Old 02-15-2011, 05:23 PM
"Resident two-year old"

Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP

Try staying on the bike the entire ride.....now that would be impressive
Old 02-16-2011, 12:25 PM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveler View Post
Try staying on the bike the entire ride.....now that would be impressive
And be satisfied living in a life with boundaries?

Old 02-16-2011, 06:36 PM
"Resident two-year old"

Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP

coming from someone with a 4 pm curfew......
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ARIZONA