Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > CAR DISCUSSION

Old 06-16-2010, 12:31 PM
REBEL

Bushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLP
Bushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLP
Default 1980 Pontiac Firebird in need of seatbelts

Ok I am running out of places to call but I have a customer looking for a set of drivers & passangers o.e. seatbelts black-new/used factory style retractable belts.

Thanks in advance Randy

These “odious debts” are considered to be the personal debts of the tyrants who incurred them, rather than the country’s debt
Old 06-16-2010, 12:39 PM
REBEL

Get Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLP
Get Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLP

Couldn't you take any color and have them died to match
Old 06-16-2010, 01:09 PM
REBEL

Bushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Lucky View Post
Couldn't you take any color and have them died to match
Thought of that but last thing I need is dye rubbing off on a a customers wife Found some blue ones in OK.

These “odious debts” are considered to be the personal debts of the tyrants who incurred them, rather than the country’s debt
Old 06-16-2010, 01:53 PM
Chronic Basketcase

numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR
numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Try YearOne or buy a collector car (Auto Trader). There are usually companies that advertise refurbished or new aftermarket parts. Hot Rod Magazine or Car Craft Magazine online should have some links to suppliers as well.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:02 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbnuts918 View Post
Try YearOne or buy a collector car (Auto Trader). There are usually companies that advertise refurbished or new aftermarket parts. Hot Rod Magazine or Car Craft Magazine online should have some links to suppliers as well.
year one sent me to patomic pontiac that has repops aval that he has not seen yet @ $420 a pair..... may not be a bad price

Old 06-16-2010, 02:10 PM
Chronic Basketcase

numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR
numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushman View Post
year one sent me to patomic pontiac that has repops aval that he has not seen yet @ $420 a pair..... may not be a bad price
Ive seen better prices than that. Theres a shop up in Isanti,MN that I bought all new stuff from for my 70 Chevelle. 2 fenders, cowl hood, front & rear bumpers, SS badging, & other misc stuff. Ill try to find the name of the place again for ya.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:18 PM
Chronic Basketcase

Found them. Auto City Classics 28433 HWY 65 Isanti,MN 55040
(763)444-5880 pretty damn reasonable when I got my stuff. Had it all in stock or could get it within a week. Good Luck Bush
Old 06-16-2010, 02:35 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbnuts918 View Post
Found them. Auto City Classics 28433 HWY 65 Isanti,MN 55040
(763)444-5880 pretty damn reasonable when I got my stuff. Had it all in stock or could get it within a week. Good Luck Bush
Ok thanks I tried, Just the generic one size fits all

Old 06-16-2010, 08:22 PM
'AKWALKSWITHCHUBBY'

AKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLP
AKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLP

bush..call your local gm dealer..have him put the part numbers on the dealer hotline and they can check every dealership ...normally you will find a complete set ..just takes time...I have found a lot of hard to find parts that way over the years....
Old 02-02-2011, 05:42 PM

BackCountryCat Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryCat Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryCat Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryCat Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryCat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Hi, I own a "79 Trans-Am (same car) and I had a 5 point harness. Then took it off and ran into the same problem... but go to www.highperformancepontiac.com they are a Pontiac enthusist site and check out there list of venders thats how I found my factory belts. I hope this helps some.

1997 ArcticCat powder extreme 136"
2011 ArcticCat snopro 600
2007 ArcticCat M8 snopro 153"
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > CAR DISCUSSION