Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Beef, Pork, and Chicken

Old 06-01-2010, 01:45 PM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
Default Tri Tips.

Anyone smiking there tri tips? IVe almost got this down to a science. It's a great cut of meat the is ideal for smoking. Just add the right rub and low and slow for q few hours. Very Good.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:35 PM
Has JEEP WAVE envy

777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP
777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP

I missed out again didn't I?
Originally Posted by Hawgman
What Ford guy doesn't have a chip.... exhaust.... intake.... chrome plated cup holder.... driving lites on all the time...inflated ego...36 inch rubber.. naked lady mud flaps... trucker envy...
Old 06-01-2010, 07:55 PM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
I missed out again didn't I?
That AND 2 racks of baby backs!

By far the best yet!
Old 08-03-2010, 04:24 AM
Prospect

INDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from ARINDEEP Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I've smoked them to 135* and also to 200*. Since the smoker doesn't sear them I kinda like the 200* ones better. I buy them by the bag at Costco. I'm thinking around 3.99lb???
Old 08-21-2010, 12:45 PM
"I come in peace"

Will be smoking twi Tri Tips and three racks of ribs in the morning. Sooo looking forward to it!!!
Old 08-22-2010, 06:30 PM
REBEL

yammadog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
yammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Hey Big Truck....go over to the cash and carry by your work. It's down by skate king...best prices in town for BBQ meats. they are all big cuts and you have to trim them yourself, but the price is worth the effort.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:29 PM
"I come in peace"

Dog,

Ive seen the meats that come out of that place!! MMMMM so nummy looking!
Old 08-25-2010, 09:22 PM
Harlot

HELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLP
HELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLP

FK.......I DID IT WRONG. I BBQ'D ONE AND IT WAS TERRIBLE...
Old 08-26-2010, 12:40 PM
"I come in peace"

You can BBQ em, just gotta go low and slow...... You cant sear em and fast cook em or youll ruin them.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Beef, Pork, and Chicken