Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > DINING / ACCOMODATIONS & GUIDING

DINING / ACCOMODATIONS & GUIDING This section dedicated to the hard working men and women of the tourism sector dedicated to your comfort and safety

View Poll Results: Feedback on Cabin
Plan on Booking soon 1 25.00%
Would like to book but not now 2 50.00%
Doesn't interest me 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-17-2009, 11:52 PM
Prospect

SnowByrd Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowByrd Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowByrd Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default 2 bedroom Cabin for rent in Easton, WA

2 bedroom Cabin for rent in Easton Village. Our Cabin was completed in 2008 and has a cozy warm interior with lots of natural finishes. We designed the cabin to be a relaxing destination to enjoy with family and friends. It is a great place to unwind after a day of enjoying all the wonders of the great NW outdoors. Our cabin comes with everything you will need for a wonderful stay, just bring clothes and food and start your family traditions and memories at our mountain cabin getaway.

During the heart of the snow season you can ride right from our cabin and explore the nearby trail system. You can legally ride snowmobiles on the streets around Easton and it is lots of fun for the whole family. Easton Snowmobile rentals is within walking distance from the cabin and they have great rates on rental sleds. There is also great riding in all directions if you want a more challenging ride.

It is a 2 bedroom and is perfect for 2 couples and the children. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything needed to whip up a great meal or a snack. The stainless steel appliances and granite counters are both functional and beautiful. There is also a table in the dining room and an eating bar area.

The great room has a cozy small fireplace that is great for ambiance while relaxing on the sofa or recliner. There is also a large flatscreen TV w/DVD player. The master bedroom is also equipped with a flat screen TV & DVD.

In each of the two bedrooms, you will find a queen size bed where you can snuggle under the comforter for a great nights sleep. There is a queen sized hide-a-bed sofa in the great room as well.

The mudroom is a great area to transition from your boots and jackets into a cozy pair of slippers and there is ample drying room to hang all of your gear. The room can be closed off from the rest of the space and there is even a heater to ensure your outerwear dries completely.

Can sleep 6 people

Weekend rates $229 Per Night.

Midweek rates $139 Per Night.

Holiday Rate 4 night Min @ 249 Per Night

**Special 3 or more nights deduct $25 per night and get 50% off rent between 5-1-2010 and 11-1-2010**

2 night minimum, $250 damage deposit, $75 cleaning charge

For more info please email me at Brian.byrd@spectracf.com or call me direct @253-312-3066 Thank You

It was designed for snowmobile use and has plowed access to the driveway. There is usually a plowed driveway big enough to fit 2 trucks and trailers depending on snowfall amounts.

Contact me if interested in Bed and Breakfast rates as well as guide service.

I will update this post as nights are booked. All dates are available and are first come first served.

Old 11-18-2009, 11:39 PM
Prospect

Wickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I have a friend with a cabin by Lake Kachease (sp). Really nice area.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:26 PM
Chicklets Fixer

sledderdoc Offical PLPsledderdoc Offical PLPsledderdoc Offical PLPsledderdoc Offical PLP
sledderdoc Offical PLPsledderdoc Offical PLPsledderdoc Offical PLPsledderdoc Offical PLPsledderdoc Offical PLPsledderdoc Offical PLPsledderdoc Offical PLPsledderdoc Offical PLP

Looks great!
Old 02-03-2010, 07:47 PM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP

Very nice!
Old 08-17-2010, 11:32 PM
"Resident two-year old"

Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP

I have the Key so talk to me......half price for cash.....
Old 08-18-2010, 01:38 AM
WHITEOUT MAGAZINE

WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP
WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP

Nice Cabin. Enough parking for a couple of 4 place trailers I assume?
FREE IN PRINT AND ONLINE

www.whiteoutmagazine.com
Old 08-25-2010, 09:35 PM
Harlot

HELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLP
HELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLP

I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE LITTLE WASHCLOTH FLOWERS PLEASE...
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > DINING / ACCOMODATIONS & GUIDING

Tags
cabin, hotel, lodging, rental, vacation