Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > REC TRAILERS / TOY HAULERS / MOTOR HOMES

Old 04-21-2010, 02:41 PM
Prospect

RIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from AR
RIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from ARRIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from ARRIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from ARRIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from ARRIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from ARRIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from ARRIP n IT Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Building a toy hauler

I'm going to turn a enclosed snowmobile trailer in to a toy hauler but not sure what to use for insalation??? I have an old pickup camper that I'm going to reuse the h2o tank, pump, sink, frig, heater, shower, ect. and I have oak cabnits and counter top from remodeling the kitchen. Anybody help ???
12 800 Pro RMK-1100 miles and needs Pistons, Clutch. Seeing the line no one else does PRICELESS. POLARIS the way out...OF CASH
Old 04-21-2010, 02:50 PM
creepy stalker

ccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLP
ccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLP

The snowmobile trailer I just sold was insulated with styrofoam board insulation. We ran small heaters in it and slept in there hunting and always stayed warm. The Raptor toy hauler we have now has very limited if any insulation and with the furnace that thing will roast you out.We stay in it all winter long snowmobiling.
Yup!... It got so bad that a fellow that liked to, you know, smoke a little grass or drink a little ripple. Crow like a rooster! Maybe challenge the mayor's son to a gentlemen's duel, is uncouth, "Against God!" more like bad for real estate values.So we had to go!
Old 05-20-2010, 01:46 AM
REBEL

ace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
ace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Here is the thread I did for my insulation, and it includes pics.

http://www.backcountryrebels.com/showthread.php?t=6715

Hope it helps
Member #325

Summer Sucks Racing

http://matsuvintageracers.com/

http://alaskaadventureblog.blogspot.com/

Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > REC TRAILERS / TOY HAULERS / MOTOR HOMES