Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > RACING

Old 12-15-2009, 07:31 PM

comp 670 Can cook for the Washington Crew
Default The reason I am not riding this winter...

This is my race car.It's based off a 96 thunderbird. The roof and quarter panels are factory ford,the rest of the body is carbon fiber. It has a 419 small block Ford with twin 88mm turbos.Right now it makes 2600hp at 30 lbs of boost. I'm selling my sled so we can get some new heads and turbos that will put it at about 3200hp at 40 lbs of boost..

I love working on it and figureing out how to make it work better. So far it has gone 6.40 @222mph in the quarter. It does 0 to 180mph in 660ft or 4.25 sec.

So somebody PLEASE buy my sled so we can order the new heads!!! hahaha
Its posted in swapmeet..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mission 3.jpg (48.7 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg mission chutes 2.jpg (46.8 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg mission 2.jpg (51.3 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg 40 029.jpg (67.8 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg thunderbird 003.jpg (87.8 KB, 161 views)

Last edited by comp 670; 12-15-2009 at 07:33 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:37 PM
BCR STAFF

Adrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Adrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from AR

wow that's quite a car
Old 12-17-2009, 05:40 PM

HOTRODREDNECK Has earned a rub and tug from ARHOTRODREDNECK Has earned a rub and tug from ARHOTRODREDNECK Has earned a rub and tug from AR
HOTRODREDNECK Has earned a rub and tug from ARHOTRODREDNECK Has earned a rub and tug from ARHOTRODREDNECK Has earned a rub and tug from ARHOTRODREDNECK Has earned a rub and tug from ARHOTRODREDNECK Has earned a rub and tug from ARHOTRODREDNECK Has earned a rub and tug from ARHOTRODREDNECK Has earned a rub and tug from ARHOTRODREDNECK Has earned a rub and tug from ARHOTRODREDNECK Has earned a rub and tug from ARHOTRODREDNECK Has earned a rub and tug from ARHOTRODREDNECK Has earned a rub and tug from ARHOTRODREDNECK Has earned a rub and tug from AR

DAMN! i thought i had some power thats alot o ponies
Old 12-17-2009, 05:54 PM

comp 670 Can cook for the Washington Crew

Yea,I may have more power but if I drive it on the street I might make it about 3 miles on a tank of gas..
Old 12-18-2009, 08:54 AM
Prospect

anchorman Secretly Rides a SkiDoo

Sweet!!
Old 02-07-2010, 06:27 PM

idajack Has earned a rub and tug from ARidajack Has earned a rub and tug from ARidajack Has earned a rub and tug from ARidajack Has earned a rub and tug from ARidajack Has earned a rub and tug from ARidajack Has earned a rub and tug from AR

That scares me
The only time I have ever been on a track I was 16 in my cousin's blown '76 'vette. I think I hit 90 in the quarter and was impressed. I couldn't imagine the nerve and skill required to pilot that thing.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:07 PM

minnesotam7 Has earned a rub and tug from ARminnesotam7 Has earned a rub and tug from ARminnesotam7 Has earned a rub and tug from ARminnesotam7 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

That thing looks mean!!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > RACING