Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > COLORADO

Old 11-24-2010, 02:03 PM

Cottonwood Country is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Snowmobile Business For Sale

Please pm for more details.

Up for sale is a Guided Snowmobile Tour business that is turn key. This is a great opportunity for the right person who wants to do what they love!

All property, snowmobiles, rental equipment, rental dealership, and related items is for sale. Located in Buena Vista Colorado this business has a 25 year history in the area and a very large permitted area on USFS land(s) in Central Colorado . All permits are currently in good standing with the USFS.

Everything needed to run this business is included - step into this business is turn key. Training can be arranged for a fee. Real property + 30 snowmachines + trailers + gas truck and all related gear is included and serious buyers who sign a confidentiality agreement can have the last 3 years of p&l's w/related tax returns.

Feel free to pm with any questions and if you leave your phone # we will give you a call.

Thanks for looking.
Old 10-28-2017, 09:43 PM
Just Got Here

DKSLEDHEAD is an unknown quantity at this point

I am very interested. Is it still available? If so, my email is dksledhead@yahoo.com
I would be happy to sign confidentiality agreement and provide a letter of intent as well as references and back ground information.
I have been in the industry for 25 plus years. Have years of guiding and back country experience.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > COLORADO