Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > ARCTIC CAT

Old 12-17-2015, 08:13 PM
Just Got Here

2xturbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Steering upgrade

Has anyone here replaced the 2012 Arctic cat m8 steering out with a 2016? The slop is horrible on my 12 and the dealer says a 2016 steering upgrade will eliminate this.. Is it a difficult task or not too bad? Any help be great Thank you
Old 11-13-2016, 03:41 PM
Just Got Here

wildchild Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildchild Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildchild Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildchild Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildchild Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildchild Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildchild Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildchild Has earned a rub and tug from ARwildchild Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Which upgrade? cat has the lay down post which is more like the xp/xm style steering or the fixed t top post that is vertical like the adjustable post. all those posts will benefit from after market bushings.

www.caandasledparts.com

Last edited by wildchild; 11-13-2016 at 03:44 PM. Reason: typo
Old 04-02-2017, 10:28 AM
Just Got Here

Halon60 is an unknown quantity at this point

My sled could really use an upgrade. '13 Sno Pro. The slop is unreal. I don't use the adjustable post anyway it's set all the way down. Does the engine have to come out for this upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > ARCTIC CAT