Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > ARCTIC CAT

Old 11-27-2015, 07:25 PM
Just Got Here

2xturbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default clutch help!!

The cam-Arm bolt with the O ring do you torque the set screw that holds the weight to the notched bolt if do what torque? And how about the cam-Arm bolt lock nut what do you torque it too? Or do you have a certain setup that is obtained with the tightness of the cam arm bolt. How freely should weights move after tightned.. Any help be great
Old 11-28-2015, 08:47 AM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

tighten the bolt down just enough the weight start to have a little friction but swings free. make sure you use a pick and clean out the little hole in the pin the 2mm allen set screw passed threw the back of the weight seat into. us a drop of locktite on this one and nothing else on the other, only as tight as you feel the little allen can take. notice the head of the bolt of the pin has a notch on it this lets you line up the allen with the dimple in the pin.
Old 11-28-2015, 09:23 AM
Just Got Here

2xturbo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks a lot yes I do see the notch on the bolt I did not know that's what is was for Thank you... Does 10lb torque sound right on cam bolt? There's some resistance on it if I lift weight up it will stay in position to me I would think the weight should fall slowly
Old 03-03-2017, 10:51 AM
Just Got Here

snowmobiledave is an unknown quantity at this point

Well the best fix i found is " go-rings" nylon rings insted of o-rings, theyr a tad spindy like 35.00 but in tha bush o-ring +100 grit sand works just fine
Old 03-07-2017, 06:51 PM
Just Got Here

john 624 is an unknown quantity at this point

Heard but never tried those go-rings.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > ARCTIC CAT