Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > NEW MEXICO

Old 09-19-2016, 08:31 AM
REBEL

thebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from AR
thebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocking fool View Post
opensnow is calling for 6+ inches this late week , hoping for a early season
woohoo

Rebel #335

Old 09-19-2016, 08:44 AM
REBEL

boondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLP
boondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLP

when are you going for your sled Timmy
Old 09-19-2016, 08:51 AM
REBEL

thebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from AR
thebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I've got to do it soon but haven't picked a good date yet.

Rebel #335

Old 09-21-2016, 12:27 PM
Just Got Here

Beastybronco is an unknown quantity at this point

Where do u guys go ride at?
Old 09-21-2016, 12:30 PM
REBEL

boondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLP
boondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLP

north of chama nm on the border of co
Old 09-21-2016, 03:04 PM
Just Got Here

Beastybronco is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you ever rode up by red river area?
Old 09-22-2016, 07:00 AM
REBEL

I've never ridden there. Do you know the area well?

Rebel #335

Old 03-03-2017, 08:39 AM
Just Got Here

Kevlar55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocking fool View Post
north of chama nm on the border of co
I'm heading to Chama to visit a friend. How's the riding there now, and can I rent a snowmobile around there.

Thanks, Kevin.
Old 03-03-2017, 09:30 AM
REBEL

The riding there is pretty darn good right now. I would be up there today but am feeling a bit under the weather.

Regarding rentals, there's nowhere nearby to rent as far as I know. Cumbres Adventure Tours does tours but I am not aware of them renting out sleds for people to use without a guide. You could always call and ask.

Rebel #335

Old 03-07-2017, 06:17 AM
Just Got Here

Kevlar55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigtreeman View Post
The riding there is pretty darn good right now. I would be up there today but am feeling a bit under the weather.

Regarding rentals, there's nowhere nearby to rent as far as I know. Cumbres Adventure Tours does tours but I am not aware of them renting out sleds for people to use without a guide. You could always call and ask.
Thanks for the reply, my buddy is checking around for me.

Thanks, Kevin.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > NEW MEXICO

Tags
cumbres, new mexico, rosedale