Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA

Old 01-25-2017, 09:52 PM

DomUSA Has earned a rub and tug from ARDomUSA Has earned a rub and tug from ARDomUSA Has earned a rub and tug from ARDomUSA Has earned a rub and tug from ARDomUSA Has earned a rub and tug from ARDomUSA Has earned a rub and tug from ARDomUSA Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default West Y. Question...Sawtell Peak

We are heading toward Sawtell / Jefferson tomorrow and have never been out that way before. I think I have good instructions on how to get to the play areas however was wondering how riding on or around the peak road is handled? I understand it is gated, but plowed for access to the towers. Do we want to stay away from the service road or is it not a big deal?

I ask because the group that was talking about it mentioned they "may" have ridden the road a bit the other day vs the whoops due to a damaged sled.

Thanks guys!
Old 01-26-2017, 10:48 PM

DomUSA Has earned a rub and tug from ARDomUSA Has earned a rub and tug from ARDomUSA Has earned a rub and tug from ARDomUSA Has earned a rub and tug from ARDomUSA Has earned a rub and tug from ARDomUSA Has earned a rub and tug from ARDomUSA Has earned a rub and tug from AR

This one was answered for us via the sign next to the gate. No go for sleds on the peak road. Just in case anyone else searches and finds this thread.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA