Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > POLARIS

Old 09-27-2016, 01:45 PM

nighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default 155 2.6 Track Available?

I know this isn't the "right" section, and it should probably go in the classifieds, but traffic over there is horrible so I thought I'd ask here. Is anyone upgrading and looking to sell their 155 2.6" track off of an AXYS?
Old 09-28-2016, 07:29 AM
Prospect

Snowmoherb Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Snowmoherb Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmoherb Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmoherb Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmoherb Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmoherb Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmoherb Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmoherb Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmoherb Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmoherb Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I ordered a new track, have a lightly used one. Not sure when the new one will get here, but I might be willing to sell mine...

2014 Polaris Industries 800 PRO-RMK® 163 LE Matte Nuclear Sunset Orange

2008 M8 162 Geo Mod, Holz revalve with dual rate spring, EVOL air chamber added

2002 800 RMK for backup *edit* blown up parts sled

WSSA
Old 09-28-2016, 04:35 PM

nighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

PM sent to you
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > POLARIS