Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Snowmobiles > Arctic Cat

Old 03-03-2016, 11:26 AM
I-Da-Azzhole

bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP
bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP
Default 2- 2004 Mountain Cats

Got 2 of em for sale. Clean titles and clean machines!!!

#1.... Green All stock 600cc EFI, 144x2 track, 3500 miles, 200 miles on new top end (pistons, rings, wrist pin bearings), also under 200 miles on new chain case, gears, and chain.
Has Power Mad pivoting riser and 2" block, hand guards, running board inserts, custom gas rack w/LED tail light, heavy duty pivot hitch, C&A 7" wide skis, windshield bag. Zero tears in seat. 2 small cracks in hood (left side vent area), XXX Mod Rods clutch and exhaust vents, SLP shock tower vents.

#2....Gray All stock 600cc EFI, 144x2 track, 3300 miles. 2" bar riser, hand guards, heavy duty hitch, windshield bag, C&A 6" wide skis, no hood cracks or seat tears, custom gas rack w/LED tail light, XXX Mod Rod clutch and exhaust vents, SLP shock tower vents.

Both sleds extremely clean and well maintained. Upgraded this yr so these need to go. Located in Ashton, Id just south of Island Park. Will be traveling to Boise, Id on March 17th and can deliver along the way. Also have extra seat, 2 windshields, misc clutch parts, repair manuals, etc to go with either one or both. Spare belt, plugs, cover, and 1 gallon of Amsoil with each sled.

Will sell separately or together for a better deal.

$2000 each OBO. Need gone so make an offer.

Please refer to either the green one or gray one when asking ?'s. Easier for me to know which one

Term limits....
1 in office..... 1 in JAIL!!!!!

Last edited by bullfrog; 09-06-2016 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Lowered price
Old 03-03-2016, 11:35 AM
I-Da-Azzhole

bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP
bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP

Green pics......

Term limits....

Last edited by bullfrog; 03-03-2016 at 11:43 AM.
Old 03-03-2016, 11:40 AM
I-Da-Azzhole

Gray pics.....

Term limits....

Last edited by bullfrog; 03-03-2016 at 11:44 AM.
Old 03-08-2016, 05:23 PM
I-Da-Azzhole

Lowered price

$2000 OBO.

Only an hr from West Yellowstone, or Jackson Hole if you are coming for Expo or Hillclimbs. Need them gone. Traveling to Boise, Id soon and can deliver along the way, Arco, Pocatello, Twin, etc.

Term limits....

Last edited by bullfrog; 09-06-2016 at 01:51 PM. Reason: lowered price
Old 03-08-2016, 07:56 PM
Chronic Basketcase

numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR
numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullfrog View Post
Lowered price

$2200 OBO.

Only an hr from West Yellowstone, or Jackson Hole if you are coming for Expo or Hillclimbs. Need them gone. Traveling to Boise, Id soon and can deliver along the way, Arco, Pocatello, Twin, etc.
Anybody interested in buying either or both sleds, I can assist in transport from Bullfrogs area to the Denver-Colorado Springs area for just a trailer rental. Ill be out there on the 21st thru the 23-24th of this month. Hit me or BF up for an assist.

Last edited by numbnuts; 03-08-2016 at 09:16 PM.
Old 03-20-2016, 10:18 PM
Chronic Basketcase

numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR
numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR

My Jackson trip fell thru as well.... Seems Yellowstone is closed to all traffic outside of the mandated guided snowmobile tours. WTH?? Was the main reason for the trip.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:50 PM
I-Da-Azzhole

That time of yr to start getting things ready. Both sleds still available and can arrange delivery to Boise, Id area as it would give me an excuse to see my kid at BSU:thumbs

New price of $2000.00 each with cover, oil, belt, and some other spare parts.
http://www.kbb.com/snowmobile/arctic...ehicleid=76416

Term limits....
Old 09-25-2016, 10:17 PM
I-Da-Azzhole

*******SOLD*******

Term limits....
Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Snowmobiles > Arctic Cat