Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > SLED HEADS

SLED HEADS General Sled Chat

Old 06-16-2016, 07:57 PM
REBEL

BLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from AR
BLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default The best....?

What do you think is the best sledn video? The older the better as age alone and age of the sleds for the time count! Post up your favorites.

One of my favs is Snecks7, I do give lots of credit to its fore fathers.

Old 06-16-2016, 08:28 PM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

A7 "Up Yours!". Still one of my favorites....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J45kC_7aRVc
#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 06-16-2016, 09:21 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

any film jay quinlin was in. he is the pioneer and pulled off some crazy stunts back in the day
Old 06-17-2016, 09:06 AM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Du View Post
any film jay quinlin was in. he is the pioneer and pulled off some crazy stunts back in the day
Like when he jumped the ski lift on MTV. Was talking with Kaufman about the landing. Another was when Kaufman broke his leg. Duct tape and supper glue, the rest will buff out.

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 06-17-2016, 09:12 AM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I personally liked redneck fury
Old 06-17-2016, 11:37 AM
"Little Creep"

TROUT HUNTER has disabled reputation

Alticity 6 to this day is my favorite flick.
Old 06-17-2016, 02:51 PM
REBEL

Quinlan Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Quinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from ARQuinlan Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Slednecks 4 for sure.

Sent from a Mobile Telephonic Contraption.

A mountain lion roaming the prairie found a bull, killed it, and ate the entire bull. With a heavy belly, unable to walk, the lion laid in the tall grass moaning and roaring. Soon a hunter, attracted by the roaring, shot and killed the lion. Moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut!
Old 06-17-2016, 07:01 PM
REBEL

BLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from AR
BLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Alticity is awesome.
Old 06-17-2016, 07:02 PM
REBEL

Any of you seen this one from back in nine six-ish?

Can't tell you how many times I watched then rewound watched rewound.....,
Old 06-18-2016, 05:56 PM
REBEL

Dogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Dogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I hate to sound like a dick ... but .... there are so many sledding videos out new with an onslaught of new ones every year, I have kind of gotten to the point where its like generally speaking, if you've seen one you've seen them all. I mean I know everyone is doing a lot more stuff with way overpublished cinematics and whatnot now, and I'm sure those videos are fun as hell to make .... but like .... I don't think I even opened the shrink wrap on the last couple videos I bought at the last snow show I went to.

IDK .... IMO, the original Slednecks is the best one out there
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > SLED HEADS