Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WYOMING

Old 11-17-2015, 02:53 PM
currently pulling the rope

Bluefinger Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Bluefinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARBluefinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARBluefinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARBluefinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARBluefinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARBluefinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARBluefinger Has earned a rub and tug from ARBluefinger Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Riding buddies - Togwotee

I moved to Lander this summer and left all my riding buddies in Idaho. I am an experienced mountain rider with all the appropriate gear and a reliable sled. I would love to meet up with some guys at Togwotee (if it ever snows) or anywhere else that is a reasonable drive.

Last edited by Bluefinger; 11-21-2015 at 07:28 AM.
Old 11-17-2015, 05:43 PM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

you need to update your avi pic. that was like 2 sleds ago.
Old 11-17-2015, 06:37 PM
Prospect

CONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default whats up

Hey you had all summer to find new riding buds
Don't worry I will be down to ride with ya bro you just need some snow
Old 11-17-2015, 08:59 PM
REBEL

CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefinger View Post
I moved to Lander this summer and left all my riding buddies in Idaho. I am an experienced mountain rider with all the appropriate gear and a reliable sled. I would love to meet up with some guys at Togwotee (if it ever snows) or anywhere else that is a reasonable drive.
We usually get a couple inches over here- pretty sure those ID powda posers
will roll into the great WY state for at least one liver tune up this season.

Team Frosty Fro
Old 11-19-2015, 10:45 AM
REBEL

CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76FoMoCo View Post
you need to update your avi pic. that was like 2 sleds ago.
Speaking of updates, that avatar 990 jug and slug was recycled to beer cans way back!

Team Frosty Fro
Old 04-12-2016, 07:26 AM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefinger View Post
spose to get a bit of new here this week blu, load the trencher and lets take a last putt outback.

Team Frosty Fro
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WYOMING