Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > VINTAGE SLEDS

Old 02-16-2016, 04:26 PM
Prospect

zachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from ARzachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from ARzachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from ARzachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from ARzachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from ARzachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default long riders relic ride jack pine lodge

http://www.jackpinelodgeup.com

Here's a link to jack pine lodge web page there facebook link has some vidoes and pics of the long riders relic ride its in the UP of Michigan trail conditions where good and lots of old sleds it was a good weekend I'll try to get some pics up later tonight.

The Facebook link is on the left side midway down on the web page I figured the vintage section was overdue for a post so here ya go

Last edited by zachwrench; 02-16-2016 at 06:05 PM.
Old 02-16-2016, 05:39 PM
Prospect

zachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from ARzachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from ARzachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from ARzachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from ARzachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from ARzachwrench Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Old 02-16-2016, 05:42 PM
Prospect

Old 02-16-2016, 05:46 PM
Prospect

Old 02-16-2016, 05:56 PM
Prospect

Old 02-16-2016, 05:58 PM
Prospect

Well thats about all the pics I took next year I'll try to get up early for the start from jack pine and not leave my helmet cam in my bag

Last edited by zachwrench; 02-16-2016 at 06:01 PM.
Old 02-18-2016, 01:28 AM
REBEL

Hawkster Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawkster Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Hawkster Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawkster Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawkster Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawkster Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawkster Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawkster Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawkster Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawkster Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawkster Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Hey ? I think I've got this ? I see a JD and the mad bomber is wearing the red one piece ?

Also that has to be one of the ugliest Chaparrals I've seen in a long time if that is what blue balls is .

Looks like it was a blast .
Old 02-18-2016, 05:14 PM
Prospect

It was a good time that eye sore of a sled is a elan re-badged as a moto-ski it gets a few laughs. The mad bomber goes by the red green show up there.We have another ride in two weeks I'll get some better pics just need some more snow going to hit the 50's this weekend. I'm hoping it gets better up there also some of the reports sound the same as down here.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > VINTAGE SLEDS