Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Snowmobile > Engine & Engine Parts

Old 10-28-2011, 11:07 AM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Default 2003 RX1 995cc engine

I have a RX1 engine 2003 with 700 miles on it that is tore apart with one hole with low compression! Complete long block with some wiring and gauge! PM with offer don't need this and it needs to go! Thxs, If I remember the block needs to be replated or bored..

Chad.
Old 10-28-2011, 11:08 AM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

How much to get it back to working? I may know someone who would have a use for this...

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Old 10-28-2011, 03:20 PM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

I really have no idea.... It's all there that somebody might need for a spare or to build a turbo motor...
Old 11-02-2011, 08:48 AM
"2110 KILLER"

Buck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from ARBuck Naked Racing Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Should sell...
Old 01-13-2012, 12:39 PM
"This is all my fault"

TTT..........
Old 10-05-2012, 11:19 PM
"This is all my fault"

TTT make me an offer can haul to the puyallup show for nothing..
Old 11-24-2012, 12:29 PM
"This is all my fault"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Boost View Post
I have a RX1 engine 2003 with 700 miles on it that is tore apart with one hole with low compression! Complete long block with some wiring and gauge! PM with offer don't need this and it needs to go! Thxs, If I remember the block needs to be replated or bored..

Chad.
Someone has to need this??????
Old 09-05-2013, 06:04 PM
"This is all my fault"

TTT...
Old 01-22-2016, 02:01 PM
"This is all my fault"

TTT anybody still interested???