Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO

Old 04-09-2015, 11:00 PM
Prospect

skidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Is MoCo poaching? jk haven't seen you for a while.

MY WEBSITE
Old 04-10-2015, 08:05 AM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidoogirl View Post
Is MoCo poaching? jk haven't seen you for a while.
no poaching just riding in the "unknown areas" to me. havent ridden in a over a month is the snow up in the higher areas worth the trip?
Old 04-10-2015, 07:08 PM
Prospect

skidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I'm not sure. Last time I rode was when we got 4" a few weeks ago, went up and it was over a foot not sure how much new there is now

MY WEBSITE
Old 04-11-2015, 01:27 AM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

my next time to ride would be weekend after next. the disappointing part was 4 weeks ago we put a probe in and only came up with 6' at 9K
Old 01-08-2016, 10:27 AM
REBEL

prairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from AR
prairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default $13,000

Anyone want a bad ass sled...........www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTUp0aOjq-g

My Wife Says Im A Bad Drunk, So I Told Her I Would Practice More
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO