Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BACKCOUNTRY RIDES - BUILD THREADS

BACKCOUNTRY RIDES - BUILD THREADS We all like to see builds from the crate up. Bring us along for the creation.

Old 12-22-2015, 04:27 AM
Prospect

crdude Has earned a rub and tug from AR
crdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from ARcrdude Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default 08 iqrr build

No real plan for this sled, but here it goes.

It's basicly stock other then the c&a skis (will be getting rid of them) dynoport pipe/can and 121x2" track.

So far Iv picked up stock iqr skis, some metal militia pro taper handle bars, zbroz 43" a arms, holz spindles.

Doing a crank up rebuild on the engine next time I'm home and will get busy putting the new parts on the sled.

Sled as I bought it

Holz spindles I'll be using.

New front end, just need new bushings and will be ready to go on the sled.

Planning on making the sled all black/white, I think these bars will look good on it.

Last edited by crdude; 12-22-2015 at 04:30 AM.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BACKCOUNTRY RIDES - BUILD THREADS