Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > SITE RULES

Old 11-05-2009, 01:01 PM
Zero Gravity Advocate

Vengeant Reaper has disabled reputation
Default Here are the rules....

WE WILL MAKE THEM UP AS WE GO ALONG.

1. NO NUDITY
In agreement to the licensing, absolutely NO NUDITY allowed anywhere in this site.

2. NO BASHING IN THE TECH SECTION
Tech section WILL remain clean. Many people have different views and there is a vast resource of information out there. Lets keep it a safe area so we can work together for a common goal..... to ride!!!

3. VENDORS and ADVERTISING
Vendors wishing to advertise are asked to please contact a moderator or aministration to set up an agreement prior to advertising. To maintain a healthy environment, it is only fair to out supporting vendors that all advertising posts that have not been approved by BCR will be removed.

Last edited by IMSICK; 11-18-2009 at 01:49 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:04 PM

Polaris Freak is an unknown quantity at this point

Boooooo!!!!!
Old 11-05-2009, 09:32 PM
"Super Star Wife I Have"

HUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from AR
HUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from AR

What?????????? Well, okay, I guess i wont post my pics then
Old 11-06-2009, 12:12 AM
Devils Ratard Alter King

JBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from AR
JBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from ARJBB Has earned a rub and tug from AR

GOOD! I DIDNT WANNA SEE PICS OF BOO BOO AND TERRY NAKED! THEM 2 ARE CREEPS! LOL
Old 11-06-2009, 09:21 AM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBB View Post
GOOD! I DIDNT WANNA SEE PICS OF BOO BOO AND TERRY NAKED! THEM 2 ARE CREEPS! LOL
gsad gayray......
Old 11-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Banned

H2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from AR
H2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from AR

define nudity
Old 11-08-2009, 10:05 PM
REBEL

BossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from AR
BossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from ARBossRev Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2SNOW View Post
define nudity

Old 11-08-2009, 10:54 PM
REBEL

dragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from ARdragonblue Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossRev View Post
Ha...that's my cell wallpaper. Got it from my 14 yo son Kids these days...

#33 baby!

Fawkin chicken bokkin.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:39 PM
REBEL

Girlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Girlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from ARGirlpowder Has earned a rub and tug from AR

If I have to do this..........
Old 11-08-2009, 11:40 PM
"Little Creep"

TROUT HUNTER has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2SNOW View Post
define nudity
If you see your posts going "poof" scale it back. Nudity is the one thing that will get things ground to a halt quick. It is the major thing that will get our rights pulled. So ( this isn't to just you mike, but to everyone who reads it) don't try to push it too far. Lots of effort have already been put into this by some good pieps and we don't want it to get screwed up cause of pics trying to push the limits.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > SITE RULES