View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 09:19 PM
Prospect

wwracer Has earned a rub and tug from ARwwracer Has earned a rub and tug from ARwwracer Has earned a rub and tug from ARwwracer Has earned a rub and tug from ARwwracer Has earned a rub and tug from ARwwracer Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I moved from the Willow area to Island Park in 2014. The area is similar to South Central AK. , the snow is lighter, at least early in the season, I haven't seen a bad winter yet and the cost of living is much lower. Also unlike AK you can leave your stuff out overnight without it getting jacked, and the property taxes are way more reasonable. I picked I.P. because I dont have to work, reasonably priced housing is available, plus I can ride out of my garage. I would think the next best option would be Rexburg, a real quaint good sized, safe city about an hour south of I.P.
Like the other guy said not much tolerance for libs here, hopefully your old school Anchorage (I grew up there), and own too many guns, if so you'll fit right in with the rest of us rednecks

Last edited by wwracer; 02-22-2017 at 09:22 PM.