View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 08:48 PM
WHITEOUT MAGAZINE

WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP
WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
gonna try this out today but here are a few tweaks im going to try and make

I'm going to dice my own tomatos use bacon ends cubed up with a little extra fat roughly 3/4s lb to 1lb, I'm going to throw in a cup of sugar, 1 tsp of liquid smoke, and julianne cut 3 fresh jalapenos and toss them in....should be smokey sweet, nice and warm. maybe even add a little more sausage I do like my beans a little on the thicker side so i may add some countryside BBQ in as well...i'll check it half way through and go from there
Quote:
Originally Posted by tumblina View Post
Try a little molasses in that recipe, Kent... let me know if you like it.
JALEPENOS! Yeah! This came from my sister, she burns cookies but makes AWESOME beans! Kind of a "what ya like" in it. I did try it with two cans of stag classic chilli and it was pretty good. Sweet/Hot is good but the chili taste didn't go that well with the sweet imo. I will try the Molasses Tumbles. Summer....all that and a beer all is good
FREE IN PRINT AND ONLINE

www.whiteoutmagazine.com