View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 10:26 PM
REBEL

pernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from AR
pernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Bwhahahaha...Yamadoo...I bestow upon you the rock, fallen tree and creek bottom riding badge. You guys did better than us. Some of those obstacles took us 1/2 hour to get through. One place we were stacking logs to get over other logs. you can ride with us any time...but this time...you lead...

Last edited by pernikm; 01-02-2013 at 10:31 PM.