View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 07:09 PM
REBEL

pernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from AR
pernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenaline Revolution View Post
Listen Sh!tbag, we let you hang out here as long as you don't start posting your BS "Oneski" insults outside of the snowhawk section, we don't bother you, DON'T be a dick here.
Whoa...whoa there...the sentiment is well said. but let's not go there. Turns out we got as far as we did because we had a Spomey...And we got our sleds out the next day, beating a snow storm, because we had a Farka and a Whitmer. Some of the best class acts as anyone can name....but your point is well taken. Snowhawkaddicts quaint little movie is cute...but is hardly comparable the condtions we saw that day. Could be a single ski might have been easier that day...But, I assure you it would have spent a significant time upside down between logs that day. I have ridden my CR500 in more snow than we had in that canyon...but I sure wouldn't want to that again...on any ride.