View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 09:41 AM
REBEL

CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76FoMoCo View Post
ya the 153 had a can and a 2* timing key all stock otherwise the 162 was full slp and programmer but didn't have a whole lot more for zip. they go better than anything else i have run with or equal too. would make jump IMO before the new motor as the old 800 is a very proven ride. chain case does suck for sure but many ways to deal with it and only a 2 beer job on the first run and a 1 beer job after. also the old zuki have many proven BB set up from 900-950 for 2-3k and you keep your top end in most cases. but we can talk about that on the phone a little more.
Thanks Shane, Can always count on your knowledge and seat time.
Was the 153 a 3" track? A can, timing and maybe Toms belt drive is all I would need to have on that length. Minds made up because yeah its time I upgrade if I am going to stay serious about sleds, now I just need to find the right buy in. Can not believe the cat dealers I have checked on so far(sucks we do not have one here AC dealer for 100 miles but a local shop is considering option) loaded up on limited's but hardly any MCs. Sunk way to much into the 03 Mtn cat this year, but it will be better than new when done.
Wildchild post is back ordered a month, guess I should have started the rebuild in July but too busy with free time straddling the new road bike.

Team Frosty Fro